Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

It was just an hour

Last march 29, lights were asked to be turned off for an hour to celebrate earth hour.  Global warming is intensifying and an hour of sacrifice would greatly help in alleviating this worldwide problem.  FYI:  everyone is affected and so everyone is expected to cooperate.  I was so tired from the slumber partey and so I was off at 7pm ‘til 10pm.  I just peeked and everything was dark.  I then realized it was earth hour.  I slept the whole hour.  I know I’m a bummer but I was just so tired and sleepy.

When I woke up, the lights were back and I asked my sister if everyone else in our block did the same thing.  Sad to say, only five households partake. =(  it was just an hour and yet people failed to do a little sacrifice for everyone.  If polar bears drown, it’s all your ruddy fault!  To everyone else who joined this earth hour, cheers to us ‘coz we love the world we live in. ‘til then…

2 comments: