Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

kuya mac's ain't a teen anymore =P

kuya mac is celebrating his twentieth natal today.  He ain’t a teen anymore.  Yikes! t-w-e-n-t-y…haha!  He treated us in tides, one of the quieter drinking places in bf.  I got there around 9pm (call time was 7-8pm) and I was waiting for qtie.  Kuya mac was sarcastically telling us that at least we made it to his birthday this year.  Last year kasi apat lang daw sila eh minsan lang siya mag-celebrate.  That’s why we made bawi this year. =)  We drank the whole night until I got a little overboard.  =S I did not turn into a crybaby ‘coz really there’s no reason to. =)  When the clock hit midnight, we sang kuya mac a happy birthday and had fun until it was closing time.

We (ton+kath+rach=whatever you want to call them and a third wheel.haha!) gave him a shirt.  He was on a pacman mode.  He was like “sege hated ko mona se jenke. Salamat sa pagponta niyo”.  It was hilarious! He did it even in text. jie was there. We haven’t seen him for ages!  Bestfriend surprised us with trin. =) It was just recently that they knew they were cousins.  We went to qtie’s place (trin dropped us off lang) and chilled there until sunrise.  Kuya mac, emie and ding didn’t stay long.  So it was just the three of us and an i-touch to entertain us.  Eventually, we just chatted until sunrise.  I was supposed to sleep over at qtie’s place but we opted to stay with bestfriend in the living room.  Kawawa naman siya kung kami tulog sa room tapos siya nandun lang plus we weren’t really that sleepy.  I loved bonding with them.  It’s been awhile since we last did that.

I went home around 6.30am with my head spinning.  I drank more than I could handle but hey, I was still sober…sure I’m extra kulit but I know what the hell was happening around me. haha! =) happy birthday kuya mac. ‘til then…

p.s
for getting a little overboard,
I’m having a limit of two glasses for
next inuman…haaay!=S

No comments:

Post a Comment