Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sleepover madness =))

*March 26-tita lolit flew to cebu to help out kath’s (qtie) ninang for a house blessing event…

We had lunch at hotshots just to have some bonding time before summer duty comes for our nursing friends.  After that, we went to our school for the graduation.  Majority of us went to see friends who have siblings graduating that day.  Kumbaga nakikapatid kami.haha!  It was nice to see them. =)

It was freakin’ hot as if we’re inside an oven.  Good thing, I brought my portable air conditioner with me a.k.a my big and I mean BIG fan.haha!  We stayed until it was over, taking pictures from time to time.

After that, naj and I headed home with qtie. =) Since tita would be spending a couple of days in cebu, we were allowed to have sleepovers there.  Housekeepers ang drama namin.  First shift was naj and i.

I was asking what hairstyle would fit me.  I wanted a makeover just for the heck of it.  I feel like I look the same through the years and I wanted some change.  So qtie curled my hair and she felt like playing, put some make-up on me!  Because I love my qtie dearly, I allowed her to murder my face.haha!  Wait ‘til I get the chance to post the pics.  She and naj were also into the curling craze and we had a photo shoot after that… megaphoto shoot.nyahaha! =P

The ever adorable kyle (qtie’s youngest sib), joined in our photo shoot.  There were pics that were taken by him. Finally, our addiction ended and we watched jumper.  I soooo wanted to be one so could go to places in an instant.  Places were my beloved fellas are based at the moment.  Hear me:  I am terribly missing you guys. =( 

I was talking to naj about a cool scene and she didn’t respond to me.  When I looked at her, knock out na pala!  Lights were off at around 1.30 am but I was still up ‘til 2am.  My bestfriend and I were texting pa.  Nag-iinarte kasi ako about something kaya bumabawi.  naj woke up at 8am and was bugging me to wake up.  For crying out loud! It was JUST 8am.  I said it’s still early.  Finally, I conquered the sleeping temptation at 10am. kyle woke up to ask for his milk and I told him to wake qtie up. Iba ang powers ni kyle at nagising nya ate nya.  Eh kahit alarm clock suko dun eh! =P

We had brunch and hung-out for a bit after finally heading back home to our own homes. haha!  It was definitely one helluva fun time with naj and qtie. =))

*March 29-another sleepover at qtie’s. =)

Call time was at 4pm but I decided to go there at 6.30pm.  I didn’t want to be the early bird like most of the time.  Surprise, suprsise…I was still the first.  qtie was already “ranting” where the others are ‘coz she was getting hungry.  nes (bakla) and dawn came and we couldn’t wait anymore so we ate dinner already.

dawn had this brilliant idea that we go drink.  qtie was allowed to throw an inuman session just keep in moderation lang daw.  we asked nik (tuki) and wongki to grab some stuff for the mixed drink. inasar namin si dawn na siya magbayad kasi idea niya.  aba! game ang loca…anything for getting smashed.haha!

tuki and wongki finally got there with the drinks and all.  There were lots of chips and bbq too! =)  When we asked them how much the damage was, they just said “wala”.  We were insisting how much was the cost but they also insisted with nothing.  Then it hit me, they were throwing an advance celebration for their 2nd anniversary. =))  But before that happy moment for the couple, they had a dramarama going on that left all of us clueless.  nik, you still owe us that bit of kwento.haha! =P  wongki, whatever it was ang kulit nyo ni nik. haha!  He didn’t stay long ‘coz he was a thorn among the roses.  Big surprise! tuki was allowed to join us in sleeping over. =))

It was girls’ slumber partey.  trin came shortly followed by naj, the ever-so-busy-but-nonetheless-present fella. =P  Now the delegates are all in.  That’s seven girls in total.  =))  I had straight hair that night ‘coz I really wanted a makeover and I had a couple of friends to serve as my hair council. They were all for the straight hair and a trim to go with that.  Wait ‘til I get that.  ;)  naj came with curly hair.  She enjoyed her curls the previous day.  tuki asked qtie to make her hair curly.  All of us don the straight hair look while trin kept her natural curls.  =)  we abused the cam all night, capturing wonderful moments. 

The drink tasted like juice, the way I wanted my drink to be so I don’t taste any trace of alcohol.  Thanks bakla for the wonderful mix. =) The next round was mixed by dawn,  being the drinker that she is, she made it strong.  All of us were like “urgh!”.  It was like drinking isopropyl alcohol for real.  You know what I mean right?  She asked us to finish one glass and then she’ll mix it again.  We ended up not drinking another round.  I was  serving my punishment and just had two glasses.  =S  We didn’t even finish the other bottle.

While all the merriment was going on, we had a spooky experience.  We were having so much fun that we were causing noise.  It was already late when the door creaked, open for a few seconds and then closed.  It was dawn, bakla and I who saw it.  The others were busy watching.  They instantly freaked out and I was just calm ‘coz I know it might be someone lurking unseen.  They were telling qtie about it.  She was just “tunay?”  I told her to asked kyle if he opened the door.

She came back saying no and that caused more commotion.  So I told them not to be so loud kasi baka naiingayan na samin.  qtie had something in mind she went to the restroom.  The door opened just like the first time it happened. We started to scream! Then qtie explained there was pressure from the restroom that causes the door to open. If you close the restroom door, the other door would open. Guess those unseen are immune to the noise we were making after all.  We were laughing our heads off for being such scaredy cats.  I was thinking, what would happen if it opened with out the restroom door being closed?

I couldn’t voice out my thought ‘coz we were continuously laughing…when the door opened for the third time.  We were all in the room so there was nothing that would have caused the pressure.  =S We screamed again.  When I finally realized that it was qtie’s couz, I instantly said sorry.  qtie talked to him.  He woke up ‘coz of our screams and thought what was happening to us since we were all girls.  Kasi naman bakit moreno cuz mo qtie? ‘Di tuloy kagad namin nakita and pinagkamalan pa namin na mumu. Sorry naman.

To shake off that pseudo-spooky moment, we watched something that made our abs work out big time.  Superduper tawa kami with astonishment and what-nots.  I “purposely forgot” what was the title just for the sake of it. haha! Basta…we decided to watch qtie’s kiddo videos.  OMG!  Super oldschool na pala namin.  Nakakatawa at nakakatuwa how they looked like back then.  I didn’t graduate in prep so I wasn’t there.  True blue arborians lang eh. =)

After that, we watched jumper.  They haven’t seen it yet and while we were watching, we ordered mcdonald’s.  addict lang talaga.  Our yummy food came in at 3am and I was the only one who had a hardcore meal—rice and chicken fillet and my favorite hot choco.=))  Everyone else had burger or fries and nuggets.  What can I do? I am a growing kid.haha!

Technically, dawn joined our slumber partey.  She left at 3.30 am, missing just a little bit of fun.  We finally slept at around 4am. First blood si tuki then bakla followed by qtie then naj.  trin and I were the last to sleep.  soulja boy’s crank that was making so much noise that everyone bolted upright except qtie who was searching her fone( the noise maker) with her hand.  bakla was supposed to attend ein’s (bf) niece or nephew’s (don’t know)  graduation so qtie had the alarm.  She got lazy and slept again.  tita tina picked tuki up at 9.30am.

We had brunch and ate with gusto.  trin’s mom picked her up and naj left for lunch at home.  bakla and I chilled for a bit before finally getting our asses off qtie’s place. It was one crazy uber cool girl’s slumber partey. =))  thanks to tita lolit for allowing us to stay there while she was away. to qtie for being a great host.  I should stay there longer to gain weight. =P to 28 kalaw residence (exposed), for welcoming us with open arms for two days, thanks a lot. =))  to my girlfriends, for the best time ever.  Let’s have another one this week. kidding! =P  to wongki and tuki, for the big treat. ;P  to bestfriend for making bawi.  I love, love you guys.  Tough times are yet to come but we never miss on the good stuff.  to all my girlfriends who’ve been off the radar, wish you made it there. This especially goes out to my partner in crime, I wish you were here baru.  It was soooo much fun and if you were here, it would’ve been extra fun. haaay! ‘til then…=)

p.s
it would take me a while to upload the pics…
naj or wongki, if your reading this, help me with
my pic loading please.haha!
I seriously need a decent net connection

12 comments:

  1. Got that right :p

    About the Photo Upload. GAME! LOAD 'EM ALL UP ON YOUR USB and I'll upload them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Til next time! Wahahaha! Jeeeez. That MOVIE! THAT PSEUDO-HIPHOP-ABS MOVIE! HAHAHA =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. my usb is virus-infested.=S not just ordinary ones but those that pops up...parang taga lipa are....=S

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know...that's why i never mentioned what it really was or we'll never hear the end of it from other fellas.=P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm. Hindi ba pwede ilipat sa ibang USB? Baka pwede ka makihiram jan sa inyo or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHA! Especially the guys! Man oh man! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pc itself is virus-infested.topak kasi ung anti-virus so it's useless.i have the second batch of pics in a cd though.watcha think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. solid.lalo ako aasarin ni brotha nyan.hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BWAHAHAHAHAHA NAG HIP HOP ABS KAYO!!! WAHAHAHA...ALA LNG..well i wouldn't say i was the torn more like i was the only flower among the torns hahahaha..txt me when ever your free my laptop has a mem card reader aswell as a cam-comp connector for easy transfer..im free on wed and thurs at around 12-2..

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha!nah it's not hiphop abs though it works pretty much like that.hmmm...natatamad na nga ko eh.bahala na.i'll let you know na lang. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. buti ka pa gumagala.. kami ng barkada ko nde pa din nagkkta,..=(

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww sadness. time-out naman ako this week. tambay lang sa bahay.boredom strikes me.=S

    ReplyDelete