Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

The best things in life are unexpected

They say that the best things in life are free.  They’re missing that these can also be unexpected.  =)  I waited for 70 minutes just for an fx that’ll take me to manila.  It was a great reason to have a bad day.  But I chose not to let it ruin my day.  I prepared for it and wore flippies instead of my high heels.  If I wore my shoes right away then that would be a different case. I’ll make a blog about that waiting in vain next time.  This one is way, way important than that. =)

Though waiting ate a lot of my precious time, I was in a good mood the whole day and my friends noticed it.  I don’t know what had gotten into me but nothing seemed to ruin my good mood.  I had time to pay a visit a good fella, my qtie at her dorm.  It was just for a short time but nonetheless got to bond.  I haven’t seen her for the whole week.  I borrowed her earphones too.  I wasn’t sure if my phones were compatible with dawn’s nano.  I’m going to have a fieldtrip, a first after three years. yey! ÜÜÜ

I was getting dizzy ‘coz of hunger.  It’s a friday. Oh well, konting tiis na lang.  Even if I was “reprimanded” for texting while in class, I was able to answer when I was asked.  As soon as my last class ended, I dashed off for school, my oh so alma mater that is. =)

It was the last day of intrams.  I even had to change to my casual clothes ‘coz wongki had his wash day! Ayoko nga ako lang naka-uniform.  =P  So we chilled there for some time.  Saw some younger batches there too.  I’m looking dashing baby! nyahaha!  Okay, I’m talking nonsense. =P Afterwards, we were supposed to go to ruins ‘coz we don’t have any other place to go to. haha!  On our way there, we saw driver’s hot car in laiya.  It was just past five. nyahaha!  wongki called him up asking where he was.  His dad used it pala so we just ambushed him at home. =P  Got an initial shock but I’m glad about it.  Bahala kayo diyan! =P  hahaha! TBA na lang no.

After that, went to pick up dawn’s nano then finally to ruins to kill time. I waited for mum and kuya there.  This is an awesome day! =)  I wasn’t expecting things but man did it blew me off.

Short bonding with qtie was fun.  It was supposedly a hello-goodbye thing but we managed to chat for a bit.  Bonding with wongki and driver was insane-free! Thank heavens they know I’m a chica. haha!  Good news from driver. *wink*  An unexpected sight that made me laugh ‘coz I’ve been challenged.  Pataasan ba ng pride?  Bring it on. Ü  Ruins trip with mum and kuya was unusual but great.  It’s always ate, mum and I or us siblings eh.  I love it when things happen when I least expect it. =)  ‘til then…

p.s
I’m soooo excited for my fieldtrip ÜÜÜ

4 comments: