Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

fieldtrip

The weekend was so busy that it’s just now that I get to do this blog.  I had my fieldtrip last saturday, a first after three years.  You can tell I was all giddy for it. =)  Since tuesday, I’ve been carrying my empty backpack around the house.  =P  I woke up early for it ‘coz the call time was 6-6.30 am!

I got in a little bit late ‘coz the fx was already full, so I had to wait for another fx to get full.  I ran all the way from the españa overpass up to the catwalk.  They were teasing me I’m like a kid running.  Thank heavens I got in before they left.  Kung naiwan ako, first time ever yun.  I had everything anti-boredom with me. =)  I just can’t stand being bored.  So I borrowed an ipod from dawn and became instant auti.  haha!  I breathe music.

The trip was oh so long! I was even complaining that it was JUST cavite were going to.  I didn’t know that it had a part in pluto!  First destination was paradizoo.  I saw lots of animals that I haven’t seen before.  I even got the chance to hold an ostrich egg!  Man was it big.  A butterfly also rested on top of my head.  It didn’t fly away until I shove it away.  Astig! =) 

Next was gourmet farm.  I love the smell of coffee beans. =)  Oh!  The lettuce look sooo inviting.  It would’ve been better if we saw the process of everything in action rather than the machines alone.  The café was awesome.  I’d love to hang-out there.  =)

It was a tiring trip and so most of us were fast asleep on the way back to ust.  MG, NA, nico and I took off in magallanes.  We didn’t want to go all the way back to ust ‘coz we’re down south people.  It was one hell of an adventure and I enjoyed it. =)  it was very different from a highschool trip in the sense that people are not that rowdy while in trip.  I had fun with my block.  =) ‘til our next fieldtrip…’til then.  =)

2 comments:

  1. "A butterfly also rested on top of my head. It didn’t fly away until I shove it away. Astig! =) " akala bulaklak ka cguro whahahaha! nakakapagod! sana maulit muli!=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh ang ganda ko kasi eh.na-inlove tuloy sakin...hahaha!=P onga eh pero sana next time tipong malayo talaga ung mga three days.hahaha!

    ReplyDelete