Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

missing so sick =(

It’s leap year and today’s the last day of February—29.  It’ll take another four years to have a day like this.  I should be enjoying this once-every-four-years thing but I can’t. =(

Tonight, ne-yo is having his concert.  It is actually happening at this very moment.  I don’t really know how long I will have to wait for ne-yo to have another concert.  I don’t even know if he will ever have one. =(  All I know is:
1. I’m a big loser
2. I’m missing have of my life
3. I’m supercalifragilisticexpialidocious sad

Okay, so it’s not that of a big thing BUT for ME it is.  Come off it, the guy’s a phenomenon.  I loooove his songs.  Hearing him sing all of it live will be a great delight.  But instead of joining the crowd in dome, I’m here at home doing this blog. 

I was all-out with the idea of watching it but due to some reasons I don’t want to recall anymore, I’m missing it.  I don’t wan to think of it ‘coz it’ll make me sulk all over again.  So I’m making this my outlet.

How I wish he’d visit again.  When that time comes, I’m going to make sure nothing will stop me from watching it.  I’m going to be depressed for two nights.  I already took my anti-depressant and another one tomorrow night.  I’m going somewhere with my fellas too to divert my attention.  Now I’m so sick of love songs and it’s all because of him but I got to go on girl…haha! ‘til then.

p.s
still contemplating if I’m
going to megamall to see him.haaay!

2 comments:

  1. My friends got to watch him :( Damayan tayo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well...i'm wishing he'd come back since he loves the philippines most especially the women..wooohoo!=)

    ReplyDelete