Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

cupid's driving me loca!

Today is V-day.  It was just an ordinary day with all that cheesy stuff going on.  Of course I made an effort to at least look presentable and smell extra sweet. =P  I was in a good mood early in the morning so that the rest of the day would be bright.  But it didn’t (next blog na un).  Let me share my lovely day first… 

I prayed that I may see my valentino.  I had one boy in mind and I was really not expecting to see him as I rarely see him nowadays.  Lo and behold, I was desperately looking for an expensive book I thought I lost.  I was talking to myself (I was alone in the locker area) “hala!nawawala”  when someone I didn’t notice was there asked me:“ano yung nawawala?” OH.MY.GOSH!ex love of my life! Seems like he still makes my heart skip a beat!darn it! =S  I was soooo shocked but I had to talk to him.  We had a short talk and I mean short.  I had to dash off ‘coz I left something for him.  Bet he knew that was from me.haaaay!asar naman. 

Actually he was the second eye-candy I saw.   The first one was I was on my way to the Church and passed by him.  He was in his practice clothes then and the second time I saw him, he was wearing his school uniform already.

Third, I got a reply from a former eye-candy.  I still feel elated whenever he’d reply to me even though it’s just a word or two. haha! =)  Fourth, I’m crushing on this AB dude.  I think he even lives down south ‘coz I saw him once waiting for an fx in the morning.

Fifth and sixth, they’re quite busy right now ‘coz of the elections (hmmm…) and whatta nice sight to see. =)  The last was my vain-assed eye-candy.  Gwapito! Ü

I don’t know why I had to see ex love of my life…was it cupid trying to make me happy or was it a torture?  It made me loca all over again.  Nonetheless, I enjoyed this day as I had a downpour of my favorite boys!ÜÜÜ

Oh the perks of being single. =) Once I get hitched, I know I had to limit my roving eyes.  I can still look but no more moves. haha!  ‘Coz I know all I’ve been looking for would be in my guy so I won’t have to look on other guys anymore. ;-P  Whoever you are, I’m just here boy!  ‘til then… =)

2 comments: