Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

pre-Valentine's special

Tomorrow’s yet another Valentine’s day.  Now that sounds like I hate it. I don’t. I’m just not psyched up about the whole mushy stuff that happens during that day. =S  I’m not a fan of such thing.  You should see me cringe in disgust (haha!) at the mere thought of being sappy for L-O-V-E.  I’m just not the type.  But I know when I do meet my boy, I’d me sweet as sugar to the point that I might make you diabetic! haha! =P

I just couldn’t picture myself being sugar-sweet to someone.  So when you see me like that, then I’ve been bitten by the love bug.  =)  But I have to be careful to whom I have to show that side of me or they’d kill me. =P

These days life gets so busy and I don’t have much time for stuffs but I make it a point not to miss the good life.  Tomorrow’s something to celebrate. =)  My boy still hasn’t come around but that’s okay.  I’m enjoying the single life.  Like what they say, single and ready to mingle.  =) I’d be doing that. 

Being single doesn’t mean you can’t have fun during V-day.  In fact, you get to appreciate the event even more.  You get to see whoever you like.  So while you’re still single, enjoy the perks of being it.  =)  I’m living the life baby!  ‘til then… =)

2 comments:

  1. yuck! pag nakita ktang ganun masusuka tlga ko! bwahahha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry di mo ko makikita.suicide para sakin yun no!=P

    ReplyDelete