Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

oh.my.gosh.

I had my exams last week.  I had all the time in the world to review…errr not.haha!  Instead, I dedicated my time to leisure. =)  I watched all the tv programs I like, played pokemon until I got bored and totally bummed around. haha! I studied late at night but not that much. I don’t know what had gotten into me. I just didn’t feel like reviewing but I’m pretty sure I did well (maybe? haha!) in my exams except for econometrics. I’m not feeling bad though ‘coz majority of us didn’t know what the hell was the exam. nyahaha!

With all that slacking off, I had the time to watch american idol. Man it was hilarious! =P  I always enjoy watching the auditions, in fact it’s more exciting than the real competition.  In the auditions, you get the see who’s got the potentials and who’s just messing around.  There were a lot who just wanted exposure if you know what I mean.  One attention-seeker was reynaldo lapuz.  Yep, he’s pinoy.  Sad to say, he’s not one of those you’ll be proud of.  From his name to his looks and his location in states, he was definitely one pinoy.  For crying out loud, he wore this “bird man” costume.  That was nothing compared to his performance.  He was singing at the top of his lungs “I am your brother, your bestfriend forever…”  it goes on and on.  Man did he speak english very stiff!  We were laughing and at the same time humiliated by his poor performance.  Simon cowell’s expression fits his performance: “Oh.my.god”.  The judges were entertained though. They even joined him in singing and paula was dancing.  He’s one hilarious person and yes, he is pinoy.  ‘til then…

4 comments:

  1. I love him! Haha. "You are my brother, your bestfriend for-eveeerrrr! " :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's funny yeah but he sort of humiliated our race you havta admit. i mean ang tigas magsalita! galeyness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I don't see it that way. We're just really diversified in terms of language. We have what? 70 dialects/languages? Out of the 70 languages, more than one of these are expected to bring out strange sounding English. I think he's great :)

    ReplyDelete