Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

chillax after a brain damage... =)

I felt so drain after a week of exams.  My last exams killed me—econometrics and eco research.  I wanted to pamper myself and unwind.  My bestfriend, qtie and I had a movie date.  I sooo wanted to set them up but I wasn’t successful.  wongki called me up when I was preparing for atc and I invited him.  driver and wongki picked me up and we headed to atc.  We met up with qtie. Call time was 5pm (given by bestfriend).  We waited… waited…and waited.  We got so bored we decided to go to timezone.  Shot some hoops with qtie and a lot more.  I asked driver to get me a lollipop. yummy! =)  We finished playing and bestfriend’s still missing.  He got there 7.30pm.  cool huh?  Tempers were running high.hmmm…  Kasi naman antagal!  We didn’t want to watch anymore ‘coz it was of time constraint.  Bestfriend insisted that after a few minutes of thinking what to do, we were in line for movie tickets.  driver and wongki left to get wongki’s car and driver went to his racer friends.  We watched national treasure. =)  it was sooo cool.  While we were watching, qtie and bestfriend were still having their little talk.  I wanted to blow a whistle for them to stop. haha!  After the movie,  we met up with trin, a good old friend.=) It’s such a shame I wasn’t able to hang-out with her anymore. Sorry chica, next time talaga bawi ako.  So even though we got oh so impatient with waiting, it was great ‘coz I get to spend time with my fellas and unwind with all the brain hemorrhage I got. haha! til our next chillax.  =)

p.s
bestfriend pls. be on time!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could do this ASAP. I am drowning in the academic sewage system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just needed that time-out or i'll be going nuts! well, i am nuts again no thanks to sesame!i haaaate it!=S i'm rushing things for thesis.what a life!

    ReplyDelete