Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

does she really have to? =P

I was waiting for an fx with my friend gen when I saw my “neighbor” walking towards us.  We’re not exactly neighbors like we live next door to one another.  We just live in the same neighborhood, that still counts as neighbor right?  That’s what I think. haha!  Anyway, she finally reached us.  I was talking to gen and had to stop to introduce her.  It was unethical not to introduce them to one another.  I was like: “Ay friend ko pala si gen…” Damn I forgot her name!  They shook hands but gen told me over the phone that ms. neighbor was reluctant to shake her hand and she just had to squeeze her hand instead. 

I turned my back and continued to talk to gen but I think she wanted to strike a conversation…  for the record- I am not a nursing student!!!  People always think I’m taking up nursing ‘coz of my white uniform!  The mere sight of blood makes me want to faint.  So I patiently explained that I’m always mistaken as a nursing student.  I proudly showed my id strap that says ekonomista.=) She also asked me what school do I go to.  I answered ust.  I said most of the uniforms in ust are in white even if it’s not medical-related like nursing and that only few like archi, cfad and eng’g wear uniforms that are not in white.  Across the street were four eng’g students and I pointed them to her. 

Finally an fx came and our conversation was interrupted.  I thought it would finally end.  Oh my gosh!  She continued to talk…  she asked me if ust’s big.  Is she serious? I mean come on, it’s one of the best universities and she doesn’t even know?!  Where was she from, pluto? I tried to be nice and said in a monotone: “hmmm…steady lang.”  She kept on blabbing like those eng’g students were conversing in english.  I just said that they’re just being “pa-sosyal”.  I don’t know if they’re really like that but most students in ust speak in Filipino.  I remember my communications prof said before that one factor we’re “overshadowed” by other schools is ‘coz we don’t speak english as often like other students from other universities. haha! Then it hit me!she was k ann.

She finally fell silent and popped her earphones…next thing I knew was she was singing with gusto…in an fx!  I was being nosy and read her messages when she was texting.  Mind you, she was texting in pure english.  Not that it was a big deal for me.  I’m used to texting in english but of course it depends with the person I’m texting.  It was just a shock ‘coz I’ve seen her during kiddo days-we were busmates!  Also, not that I’m being an airhead or something, but she came from a not-so-good college.  Okay, after this blog I’m going to be branded as a mean girl but the hell I care.  Anyway, here’s a part of her message to whoever: i wud hve 2 b hard 4 u 2 show me dt u luv me… huwaaaat?!!!  Another message was: hi dz is kamile…  Now she goes by that name huh?  Well I guess she finally realized that k ann’s an awful name.hmmm… no offense meant to whoever that’s k ann too.

I have seen her in her lousy days and man it was…err lousy?haha!  I know where she came from…and I think, does she really have to try that hard? I can’t elaborate things anymore or I’ll end up as the queen bee-leader of the mean girls.  I was laughing my head off when gen and I talked over the phone about this.  =P  I haaate phonies.  Just be real puhlease…’til my next encounter with kamile.haha! laughtrip! =)
p.s tagalog ung usapan namin…kasi binabagayan ko siya.
un pala si bronson siya sa text.ahaha!=P

7 comments:

  1. VERY MEAN!..hmmmm.. ikaw talaga..bad yan..pero somehow medyo irritating siya..hehe..eniwiez..mishu tuki..hope to see you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mean!!! if i were in ur position, i wud have laughed my head off. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i won't pretend like i'm an angel...you know my meanie side...i just couldn't stand her that's why..nyahaha!yeah see you soon.tomorrow??kidding!basta whenever possible.i miss you tuki.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wouldn't deny the fact that i do get mean at times.scratch that...i do get mean most of the time. i just don't show it 'coz the people around me are sooo nice it's a shame to be an outcast.haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whahaha!! panalo sya tae! gusto ko sya maging friend, bwahhaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whahhahaa!!! K--ANN-TUKIN!! bwahahaha!! panalo tlga yang neighbor mo sna di na natin sya makasabay ult! pweh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHAHAHAHA!! Lex! May nagtext kay Drew a few days ago, and I quote

    Texter: "Did you committed to any?"

    Apt response: HUUUUUUWAAAAAAAAAAT?! Nakakawindaaaang! =))

    ReplyDelete