Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

we love to eat...=P

I was eating with so much gusto last week with MG, MV and NA (gen, marga and nikkie).  We like to call each other by our initials.  Anyway, we went on a major food trip the whole week.  I was craving for a mcdo float last tuesday and so I asked MV to eat with me ‘coz NA ate already (she went with us anyway and ate again!).  I ordered a chicken sandwhich and asked my drink to be converted to a float.  The cashier said it couldn’t be converted ‘coz I was using the mcmoney.  Too hungry to think, I settled for the sandwhich.  The next day, NA wanted to eat somewhere with mashed potatoes.  We had lunch at ate eva’s and she so wanted an additional mashed but she said it was too pricey for a small amount.  We weren’t satisfied so we toured the rest of amv for more.  We ended up having cerealicious. =)  Funny ‘coz NA didn’t want to spend 30 bucks for mashed potato but spent more for a small bowl of cereals.haha!  Thank heavens we ate a lot ‘coz the econometrics quizzes (we had three for two hours! =S)  were so energy-draining.  Then thursday, we (MV and i) had lunch at reyes’ bbq while MG had binalot-daing na bangus.  She’s having a soft diet that time.  We missed her the first two days of food trip ‘coz she needed some rest after getting out of the hospital.  We ended our week at chubby’s. It was only NA who ate heavy ‘coz MG and I ate at jollibee before class and so we were still full that time.  We just had chocolate chip cookies and yummy vanilla tootsie roll from MV.  Sure it wasn’t our typical trip but it was awesome splurging on good food. =)  hmmm…pero this week  medyo tipid meals naman ah. haha! But let’s have cerealicious again. =)  ‘til then…

4 comments:

  1. andaaaaayaaaaa!! dpaat nxt tym ksali na rin ako sa foodtrip! dbale, 3 weeks na lang at pde na ko sa cerealicious whohoooo!!!=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lex! I have GCs to Cerealicious! May ganun sa USTe? punta ako, kain tayo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah we do have one inside campus..=) crash at uste and treat me there...nyahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 and a half weeks na lang...kailangan natin un at pamatay ang thesis!haha!

    ReplyDelete