Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

it’s that time of the year…

Christmas season is finally felt with all the decorations and cool breeze.  It always gets me excited during this time of the year.  For me it means holidays are coming and so school would be off for a bit and of course the merriment that’s happening.  Fine, fine the gifts would be awesome too.  But that’s the least that I think about.  Of course there would be the time for fireworks display from different malls to attract more customers and also serve as a payback for their patronage.  Since junior high, I had this date with mum during weekends at atc to watch the fireworks.ÜÜÜ  kiddie huh? It is, but I love watching it!Ü  For a moment it makes me carefree. I feel ecstatic every time I watch it.  Every year, mum and I (sometimes with ate or pap) just stroll in town, eat something and watch it.  Solve na ang pagod ko for the whole week.  So when I read that they’re having the fireworks na, I told mum that we go and watch it.  She asked me if I still wanted to see it. I said of course and would never get tired of watching it!Ü  clash kami lagi ni mum with stuff.  Most of the time, she thinks I’m too old for stuff or I’m too young.haha!  That’s why she doesn’t know when to treat me like an adult and when to treat me like a youngster.  I missed it last week ‘coz I had to do some important stuff which sort of went down the drain but it was all good at least when mum arrives, konti na lang gagawin ko.  So last night, though it was drizzling. pap and I went to town to watch.ÜÜÜ  Oh my gosh! It was awesome!Ü  People were awed, myself included.Ü  So if you want to run into me during Sundays, I’ll be at town.  See you there.  Can’t wait for next week!’til then..Ü

1 comment: