Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

now it makes me wonder…

When I went to college, I had only one thing on mind. I want to be a CPA…chicken pork adobo.haha! Certified Public Accountant of course.  Unfortunately, I didn't get in for the qualifying exams during my first year.  I had the option to insist and get in (I had a padrino…sure fire I would get in) but I didn’t grab it ‘coz I thought I wasn’t really capable for the said major ‘coz I didn’t pass their standards.  I also had the option to transfer to another university but I thought there’s no better school to go to.  I had three universities in mind.  First school would have me dead before I wear their uniform!  It’s actually a sad thing wearing white when I’m not a nursing student!  The second school would need a genius to get in and I am not.  The last school would have me committing suicide ‘coz of the fact that I (totally) despise it!  I continued with pre-com and I had to decide on what major to take.  I was going for business administration (BA) ‘coz it was the closest thing to accounting.  The only difference is the accounting subjects obviously.  But ‘coz of teacher factors who taught my BA subjects and one great professor in eco, I made a decision to take up economics instead.  Taking up eco would mean missing the opportunity of being blockmates with my former lovelife.haha!  It was a really shallow reason to pursue BA.  Besides, I told myself that with eco, there would be challenges.  I want that.  Fast-forward to a few months and I started asking myself what the hell was I thinking when I confirmed for eco?!  Now, it gets more intensified as thesis is ruining my life!  Now I’m wondering big time why oh why did I take eco…  Well they say that realization sinks in when you’re already caught in the middle.  Whatever I got myself into, I’ll finish it off. Ü  economics is one bloody course but I know I’ll make it.  I have to.  Ekonomista ‘to!Ü I just need a little break and get my social life back!  I’ve been deprived of having good time ‘coz of a lot of school stuff.  Once I have my social life back, I’m pretty sure I’m gonna love eco again.  Right now, if I’m going to put it on a status, “it’s complicated” would be the prefect status.haha!’til then…

4 comments:

  1. grbe noh!! it's one hell of a course!!!!!!!! SHIFT NA THESISMATE!! dali daliiiii!!=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ok lng yan i go to the trouble din hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloriang Gloria ah. HAHA :)) You can do it, Lex. I know you can ;)
    Prayers beb, lots and lots of 'em :) Nibber Gibbap! Lahat tayo ga-graduate! Go AAM Seniors Batch '05!

    ReplyDelete