Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2007

dora in bora…=P

After the lonely trip from the airport to the bangka, I’m finally in bora!Ü  Such a lovely paradise.  It was love at first sight for me.  I love the beach and bora is one fine beach baby!=) I unloaded my stuff, took a breather then changed into bikini and hit the…resto!haha!  Kala niyo beach no??  We were hungry from all the travel so we had to eat first.  Then after eating, we strolled in the sand for hours taking pictures and enjoying the place.  We slept early that night probably ‘coz we were tired from the trip.  Next day was janelle’s natal.  qtie asked me to wake her up when the clock ticks 12 to greet janelle.  I did wake her up…three times!  She budged up a bit and that was it!  So I just rolled back to sleep. We had one helluva ride with flyfish! Ayoko talaga kaso wala na silang mahatak na iba kaya sige na.  The gang’s super laughtrip, ang kulit kasi ng mga hirit and antics ni mang jero.=P We had island-hopping on our agenda that afternoon.  Ang layo na namin when the rain started to pour…bigtime!  Ano naman laban ng bangka sa giant waves?!  Mind you, yung mga lifevests parang improvised tipong ‘di kami masasalba.  Sabi namin balik na lang sa shore tapos tuloy na lang next morning.  Whatta adventure!  We had dinner at a Mongolian restuarant─ eat-all-you-can, treat ni janelle. I think we did a good job in eating.haha!  Laughtrip pa yung kumakanta kasi lappy birthday to you??  Ganun nya kinanta! We were well-fed but still had room for jonah’s shake baby!=) yumyumyumyumyum delicioso! Natural talent kung natural talent eh.  We were looking for cocomangas but we reached fridays already and still didn’t find it.  So we asked.  Yun pala nasa main road.  Na-shock kami sa place so we decided sa club paraw na lang.  Cocktails for the pretty ladies please.whew! sarap.Ü Two guys sat down with us.  Next topic please!haha!  Walang tulugan blues…pagdating ng island-hopping  kahit five secs. of  nap eh pinatulan namin!  I found nemo.=)  Indeed, it’s a different world down there.  We went to a cave and I was imagining cody maverick surfing.haha!  It was an ultimate getaway from all the hustle and bustle in the metro.  I’ll be back there…next week.kidding! ‘til my next bora getaway.Ü

p.s
ako si dora ang
negrang lakwatsera!hihi!=P

No comments:

Post a Comment