Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2007

me, myself and i

I love being around people that I am most comfortable with─ my family and friends.Ü I’m not into big crowds either.  What matters to me most is the presence of the people I love most.  I can’t imagine life with me, myself and I.  I guess that’s just how I am built.  I am a friendly snob. haha!=P  Put it this way, I am really a snob but just approach and talk to me and I’ll start to blab away.  As long as I get a good vibe with a person, I do talk.  Picturing myself alone is like imagining losing my sight! That’s how bad it is.  Exactly a week ago, I had a misfortune to “go blind”─ be all by myself. haaay!=s  I went to boracay alone.  Okay, I met my friends there but boarding the plane alone, traveling alone with no one to talk to is pretty sad.  Thank heavens yung mga kasabay ko mababait.=) I think they were startled with the fact that I was traveling alone.  Kala ata nila minor ako!hihi!=P So ‘di naman napanis laway ko.haha!  Ayoko talaga mag-isa.  I even included that in 17 things I must do before I turn 18 last year but I wasn’t able to do it. So that experience should do it.  Solitude will never work for me.  A one-shot deal should be more than enough.haha!’til then…Ü

p.s
thanks to you guys
for always being around…
you know who you are.=)

2 comments: