Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

my own amazing race...

My sister asked me to get the digicam for her from my cousing in pureza.  So during my break, I made my way there.  From dapitan, I took a jeepney to morayta and from there i went up the overpass and took a jeepney again to gastambide.  Then, I walked my way to legarda and took yet another jeepney that would take me to pureza.  From 7 eleven, I walked to my cousin's place and took a little breather there.  Then I made my way back to UST.  I took a Divisoria jeepney 'coz it'll pass legarda anyway.  Surprise, surprise!  It took a different route!  I wasn't familiar with it...  I just pretended like I know it and was keenly observing the way.  I knew some of the streets but the hell did I know where I was!  Then I saw a sign saying Jhocson...  I knew that was a street in Espana.  I even passed by NU!  As long as the jeepney stays on Jhocson, I know I'll be fine.  When I was getting my hopes up, it turned left!  I had no other option but to get down from there.  I walked my way, looking at the main building.  I walked, walked and walked. I had to find the lrt station 'coz that's the route I'm familiar with...  When I realized I was walking on the right way, I turned the other way around to make my self nearer the university rather than going back to the jeepney terminal.  Man I didn't realize it was that far until i was all sweaty!  I even ran inside the university 'coz qtie and I were supposed to have lunch together.  Whew! That was one hell of a race! I didn't have any rival. It was just time that I'm against with.Good thing, I had a little sense of direction and lots of common sense. 'til then...=)
p.s i'm on break...=) yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment