Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

laughaton and one helluva race!=P

Finally, over the weekend, our dream gimmick that we've been planning happened at long last!  Okay, so it wasn't really a "gimmick" 'coz man we were just four...make that five for a really short span of time. Anyway, it was impromptu and I think it works better that way rather than the planned ones.  I got a call from wongki, asking what I was doing...Apparently, I was reviewing for a bloody quiz!  But, you know me, I do balance stuff. So, i told pap that I was going out with fellas and be going home.  No time given para walang sabit.  Basta dapat before goes home, andun na ko.  Anyway, we were having so much laughing sessions! To the extent na parang high kami!  We ate until we literally have bulging tummies!  I have the natural talent!=P  qtie's term for malakas kumain and I mean MALAKAS! Then, we dashed off to sEX, to meet up tuki.  Andaya nila wongki eh! So when we returned to qtie's place, it was pay-back time for driver. Partida! Andami pang hadlang samin pero naunahan pa namin sila!driver didn't even bother to put some music on! Talagang he means business! Yung guard even stared ar us and asked if we (wongki and driver's car) were together.  Hahaha! That was one helluva race guys!Next time ulit..=)  'til then..=)
p.s   todo ung smell ng gulong ni driver!

3 comments:

  1. hindi daya yun its called the first move hahaha..kht dmi hadlang comaredto the horse power and the "safe driving"of jasper I did expect to lose hahaha but I almost did beat him if kat wasn't to excited of winning hahahaha..kung kay jap gulong akin makina hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!next time don't listen to your passenger kasi..it's you who's driving anyway..un lang, remember to buckle up coz driver and i did.=P kaya we sped up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha safe nmn ako mag drive hahaha

    ReplyDelete