Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

im walking on sunshine...=)

Yesterday,was a sluggish day for me.  I had three subjects, 1 and 1/2 hr each and two of my professors weren't around!  Good thing, it was THE day!=P  I was in the lib with marga and gen reviewing for our micro quiz.  I left them 'coz I had to give a gift to sesame. It was his natal.=)  I told him to text me when he's there ( we were to meet in the locker area).  Antagal!  When he finally texted, I made my way there slowly para 'di naman sabihin atat!  When I got there, he wasn't there yet.hmmm...I thought he went to the restroom first (there was one near it) so I just waited.  I was surprised when he popped out on the other side! Thank heavens there were no other people there.  So I stretched out my hand to give my gift and he was surprised! I guess he thought I wouldn't take the gift seriously.  He mumbled thanks and I punched him in the arm! I told him " Sabi sayo pumapalag ako eh!"  I punched him in his other arm.  He just smiled and nodded.  I think aside from the surprise I gave him, he got a little shy 'coz he was just quiet.  Eh sa text super barubal nun!hahaha!=P  Then he stooped down para pantay kami! Ang mean...=P  Tapos tumayo ulit ng maayos and I said "Di ba konting tungo lang?"  Siymepre wala siyang ibamg pwedeng isagot kundi oo!haha!  The weather was gloomy but it felt like I was walking on sunshine...ÜÜÜ i just love it...finally!=) 'til then...

4 comments:

  1. I cannot relate. WHAT IS HAPPENING??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS THIS STOOOPING PERSON?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WOOTWOOT! FINAAAAALLLYYYYYY!!!
    TORPEdo the THE HIGHEST LEVEEEELLLL =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.Wawa naman monita, mejo clueless. Simply put, Lex has a baller boytoy that shares the same name with the "grouchiest" character in the street we call Sesame ;) MISS YOUUUUUU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn!school sucks baru nad naj..it's just now that i get to reply..baru he goes by the name of.....that sesame character who lives in the trash bin..gets???i can't say it all just in case he visits my site..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete