Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

cooking is no sweat!

Errr, make that cooking is bloody hell lot of sweat!!!  Well, at least for me.  You see, I don't really know how to cook unless you count frying to be ant art for cooking.  Anyway, before I went mimicking over the weekend, I was left the task to make lumpiang shanghai. Oo na!Sisiw lang un but try to understand, for someone who doesn't know a thing in the kitchen, torture un!  So from chopping the onions, garlic, carrots, kinchay, mixing it all together and making timpla is no feat!  I took me 2 hrs and 15 minutes to finsh it up to wrapping it up.  It tasted ok. My sister said it was peppery.  Natuwa ata ko sa pepper eh.haha!  But I must say, for a "neophyte" like me it was good.  I'd rather do the eating than the preparing and cooking! 'til then...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment