Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

torpedo attacks me!=S

Two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to strike a conversation with sesame but totally waste it! I mean bigtime waste it.  If you've got no idea what torpedo means, man you're trapped in the past!hahaha!=P  torpedo=torpe... The fist time I saw him after a week, he was walking alone, on the way the restroom.  I was so stunned that I missed saying hi to him. So I waited for him, pretending to get some stuff in my locker and when he went out, I got stunned all over again! It was a great moment to finally make myself known to him and i just wasted it.  Damn ipod!How would i say hi to him if he can't hear me.  The next day, I saw him again on his way to his class and guess what???You got it! I wasn't able to say hi again.  Galey! Hi lang di ko pa magawa!=S Then the following day, while I was waiting for my groupmates in the pav, I saw him in the lobby with some friends.  He wasn't listening to his ipod but he was talking to them! What a time to have no credits! I couldn't text him to go to the pav and meet me.haaaaaaaaaaay!!! How could I be so torpedo?? That was three strikes!Oh man!Well, ganun talaga.  'til then..

No comments:

Post a Comment