Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

oh my gosh!!!

It was that killer loss  yesterday that got me out of the mood for fun time.  Kailangan maging sad muna bago magbounce back!  One reason I think why we lost apart from them relaxing was me missing that trip to the Church..=(  I was running late for my first class so I wasn't able to drop by and during break, I was bonding with soem of my blockmates na super tagal ko na di nakakausap ng ganun.  I paid dearly for that...We lost and I thought joicey made it to Church yesterday.Guess what???Hindi rin!So we made our way to the Church...Some of them were there.  Gets??  I even saw his car!  While we were there praying, he went in!  Deadma lang and after I finished my prayer, I went out waiting for joicey. On our way out, tahimik lang kami and while walking back to calderon, joicey was asking me if we'll  still watch the next game... When I replied, there was this clanking noise from keys...He was behind us and to make it all worse, he made sabay with me!!!Urgh! Nakakainis tlaga 'coz he was soooooooo papansin and he need not bother 'coz pansinin naman talaga siya! I think  he even thinks I still have the hots for him! Feeling talaga!Major fuh-lirt!'til then...=)
p.s I even made another blog for him...that kalbo talaga!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA JEEEZ:)) kapal talaga niya. ok lang hot naman sya eh.

    ReplyDelete