Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

soaked up in españaladia!=P

Last wednesday, I had my first make-up class in eco stat. 'Twas 1-3! So from 8-3 nonstop ang aral! So what we did, we cut our law class to eat 'coz we can't really stand not eating anything at all for 7 hrs! Joicey and She were so kind to wait for me.  They were hanging out in the lib while I worked my ass off with the exercises given to us!  I finished a bit earlier and so I left.  I was surprised that there was a bit of rain.  When I got out of the bldg, I made a mistake...It wasn't a bit of rain, but rather a typhoon!  Bigtime ulan and I even thought of walking fast instead of opening my umbrella!  But I had to lower my pride and use my umbrella.  SO I picked them up in the lib and we were off 'coz I said it might even rain harder,  when She said she couldn't go home 'coz she didn't have an umbrella.  So like all good friends do, we squeezed ourselves in two small umbrellas and walked our way in the university.  Pahirapan not to mention the only bit of us that wasn't soaked was our heads and our upper bodies!=P  Main concern was to keep our head dry so as not to catch any fever or whatever. We dropped She off in Mcdonald's and made our way back to the gym.  We were hoping to get a glimpse of the team practicing.haha!Damn! It was already flooded in that part.  We still made our way to cfad and when we got out, it was españaladia river! Kids were having fun!  They made the flood a giant swimming pool!  We had no other choice but to go back inside and take the noval route instead.  It was one hell of baha experience!  Oh my gosh!  Super full-pledged tomasino na ko!=P  Last time yung baha na hinarap ko mababa lang eh.  Nung time na yun hanggang tuhod! Gosh talaga!  'til then..=P

No comments:

Post a Comment