Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

nice one...

Over the weekend, was the cheerdance competition.  I was sulking a bit 'coz we weren't able to get some tickets to see it live. It was such a relief that I was able to watch the pep rally.=)  It was awesome!  The YJ even made the whole Thomasian community roar with laughter when they acted like the gawi dancers..=)  Then came the competition...  The schools were great but the contenders were still the same for me.  I watched our performance 'coz I was praying that they'd execute their routine well.. Back in the pep rally, there had a minor error and sad to say it was still there whenthey performed it.  That cost us a lot and made us a runner-up.  Oh well...Like they say,"All good things must come to an end".  We cant' stay on top forever.  So to Up, congratulations.  To us, Go USTe!=)  There's still next year.  I just love how thomasians support the school through triumphs and "downfalls".  Viva Tomasino!'til then..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment