Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

out with the boys...=P

Last july 9, I just came out of the Church with joicey when my brotha gave me a call.  I missed it once 'coz I was still inside.  Anyway, I took the call and he said they were in ust.  Meet them up daw. Eh i joicey shy-type so I dropped her off in cfad and headed my way to jabi asturias.Anak ng! Wala pa sila.I waited under the scorching heat.  Finally they came and I decided to change clothes.  Ardjel went to pee.  I was a bit curious how come there was only one cubicle.  Then Ardjel said form the other restroom, "Rachel, panlalaki yan!"Oh my gosh!soooooooooooo jahe!Good thing there wa no one in there or else they might have thought I was trying to peep.hmph!We even saw kim and had a little chat with her. We watched ding's game and after that we headed home.  They had a pit stop in baliwag.  The ride home was crazy!I think they forgot that I'm a chic or they just see me a a guy!Like what brotha calls me,SMB! So totally not!But it was great hanging out with them.  It's like I have three bodyguards.'til then...=)

8 comments:

  1. wahahahaha! kanina lang nagmeet tayo, you didn't mention that to me! kaw ah, siguro you were really trying to peep! guilty? wahahahaaha! :) Gee, naalala ko lang, 'confidence' ung aking pinupuntahan tuwing saturday ano... wahahaha! benta talaga sakin:) cge, tc always! mwah! hope to see you again on wed. or anytime this week! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. para naman magbasa ka ng blogs ko!hahaha!yeah i hope so too. swerte na malas lang kanina.malas kasi aga ko in school un pala wala ung prof but then again swerte 'coz you were already up and so we finally saw each other after a millennium!kidding! see you whenever!mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah...di daw SMB?!?...eh tgnan mo nga..papasok kana sa CR ng Boys!...hahah...joke lng..miss you lil sis..

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahahahaha...hmmmmmmm rach bka may sinundan ka dun???kala mo cguro sesame street dun hahaha...joke joke joke.. yack3 jokes corny bwahahaha bored kc ako sa skul..

    ReplyDelete
  5. nah, he was in class that time...nagkamali lang talaga...

    ReplyDelete
  6. mistake is honest?????????? weird...

    ReplyDelete