Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

school pride baby...

Last july 7, saturday, I braved my way just to reach dome.Why??  'Twas the UAAP Opening and my school i the host this year. I couldn't let it pass.  I opted to watch it instead of going somewhere else when a good friend offered me to go with them (family) to a great escapade. School pride 'to. The over-all performancewas awesome.  Whenever the SDT performs, expect an uproarfrom the crowd.=) I even get to see my baller eyecandies though they were a bit blurred! For crying out loud we were in the GA gallery! Walang palialaman, basta napanood ko ng live. Darn! I missed the drumbeat.  Oh yeah! Plu the good-looking guy from the green and white school.  Though we terribly lot the first two games, I know that they'll get their shots soon...I just hope it'll be on our next game.  No matter what happens, school pride baby!=) Proud to be a Thomasian.'til then...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment