Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

i can tell...

I can tell from the minute I woke up,it's gonna be a lonely, lonely,lonely,lonely day...My song whenever I'm feeling blue.  Nothing serious really.  Just everything.  haha!Nagkukulit lang.  It started saturday afternoon...Okay we've lost for the second time!To a team with basically packed with rookies...hmmmm...I was like okay...The next day, I was waiting for ue-admu game. I know it would be a great one.  Two powerful teams and it was chichu's natal.  Dapat gift nila win.  Errr...Lost by three pts man...=(  Now I'm really down.  Yung dalawang team na gustong-gusto ko olats!To add up, I got this text from a galpal...That didn't improve my mood!My first and third subject today were vacant too! Just this morning, I checked my receive calls and to my horror, I saw that two of my precious calls from dear fellas got deleted.  Napalitan ng ibang calls!Super important nun 'coz there were calls from fellas greeting me during my debut!One from lj and the other one was an international call from my brotha!='(  Plus kalbo deleted me in his friendster account!Major asar! I can tell that this wee'ks gonna be hell for me..Sad, irritating whatever you wanna call it.  I just hope I can see a ray of light...hahaha!'til then...

7 comments:

  1. *flashes a flash light on rach's face" yan ray of light..XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. pang-inis reply ni wongki. waging-wagi.HAHA :p
    LOVE YOU LEX! The song in my backround right now is...
    "I can see clearly now, the rain has stopped. I can see all obstacles in my way... It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiney day! :p"-- (how timely!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang drama kasi ngayon..you know what i mean...un!loveya naj!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok lang yan..

    "sunny days
    sweeping the clouds away
    on my way to where the air is sweet
    can you tell me how to get
    how to get to sesame street..." :)

    pansin mo ba na siya ang pinaka-mabahong character dun? HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang mean mo naj!codename lang naman eh...waaaah!ang daming chicas na nagcocomment sa friendster...ayoko na!=(

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. i'm not mean im just stating the obvious! :p ayaw mo na? since when did you let other neighbors from sesame street beat you to the garbidz man? HAHA. eh basurera ka rin naman.HAHAHA. meant to be :p love you lex!!!

    ReplyDelete