Pages

Monday, July 2, 2007

i darn miss it...=(

It was just the 3rd wk. back to school and I'm hating it!  For the simple reason that I hate my sked...so much!  There's nothing I can really do 'coz swapping period's over.  All I could do is rant! I wasn't able to swap with someone to be in the morning session.  So I'm stuck with this killer sked.  Ok, so I'm being a brat, compared with ding and qtie, I have the best sked.  The thing is, I'm so used to the morning sked and I'm having a hard time adjusting with my sked right now.  Enough of that.  One more reason is that my berks are in the a.m session except for me and ai.  I miss them terribly.=(  Good thing that I have friends in my block (nicole,gen and marga).=)  what we did was met up last friday and spent time like the old days.=) It's great that nothing has changed.  Lost pa rin sila she and joicey pag nag-uusap sila, uapp craze.  Simple things like that.  I met up with baru too.  She visited ust to meet her other friends as well.   She slept over at the dorm. Ba't di raw ko dun natulog? Sorry 'di prepared.  Next time guys!=) Tapos tambay blues sa dorm. Met up with ding and walked around ust. We picked baru up at tapsi (she met up with some friends again) and went to Wendy's before finally heading back to the dorm.  Driver was already there. excited!=P  Traffic was horrendous.=S We dropped driver's friend off at bicutan then home-bound, qtie's place.  Binaba muna namin si ding kayla brotha.  Dinner galore at qtie's then finally uwian.  I know I have to endure the whole sem with my freakin' sked.  I miss my berks so much. galey!estudyante mode ko that week.  Oh well...It was definitely nice to have tomasinos day-out.=)  Just like the freshie days.  brad,kath, meg and rach.=)  Thanks for picking us up driver.=) Next time ulit.haha!'til then...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment