Pages

Monday, July 2, 2007

not my (our) typical gimmick...

Last saturday I was really sluggish to go out with my fellas...Ang gulo kasi nung plan but when they said they were at starbucks, I rushed going there.  I was badly craving for a frappe.  Anyway, after chilling there for sometime, we finally headed to central.  We wanted to check it out 'coz everyone's hanging -out there.  Well, it was good excet for the heat! grabe init! Oh! Plus the smoke machine!Kahit walang yosi-er samin eh kumapit ung smell 'coz madami nagssmoke. Ok lang pero mas ok kung wala.haha!  Anyway, it wasn't really my typical gimmick.  OUr typical gimmick.  Lagi house lang, mall or anywhere that's not that crowded. Plus it was also an inuman place.Alcohol-free man..Well that night, I gave myself a break.  drank a bit and took a few shots of bad boy...para lang naman cocktail eh.=)  I wouldn't get myself drunk no!  Suave moves si baru..Yun nga lang sablay!  After central, we went to havana and kanta galore naman!It was all good kahit umuulan...'til our next not typical gimmick!haha!Uy!nag-enjoy!=P 

No comments:

Post a Comment