Pages

Monday, July 2, 2007

this is the life...=)

If you haven't noticed, my last blog was almost a month ago.  There were a lot of things that happened in that short span of time.  For one, we had limited time and so we had to make the most out of it.=) Then there was school too.  I must admit it's hard balancing studies and fun time.  But I guess if you really want something, you'll do everything and anything to get it.  You just have to manage your time well and compensate. School's been harsh (ganun katindi!) to the point that on the 2nd wk, I got sick!  I missed classes for two days!argh! It's too early for estudyante mode.  It's my sarcastic term for slacking-off.  Come on, learning isn't confined in the four walls of a classroom...there goes an alibi!=P I wouldn't elaborate much on what's been going on 'coz there are pics of it to tell you everything.=) In a nutshell, we were always out whenever possible.  There's  the never-ending chill-out sessions to whoever's pad, welcome party, MOA adventures, poker night and a whole lot of stuff. I love spending time with my fellas even if it means sermon. You know what I mean. It's all worth it!=)  This is the life baby!'til then...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment