Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

it's just the way it is...

Yesterday was like a deja of an event almost three years ago.  My brotha flew back to states.  It was still sad knowing that he'll be far for three years...  Unlike three years ago, we weren't crying like crazy.  It's all sad but no tears.  Well 'coz we know that in three years' time he'll be home again and hopefully be here for good.  The last time he let, we didn't know when he'll come back.  He just surprised us this june.  Who knows?  He'll surprise us again next week!hahaha! How I wish of that.  Anyway, I hope I'll get a visa and visit him (and baru) there.  What makes me even sadder are the gimmicks when he was on vacation.  So I'm ticking days off 'til our next gimmicks!Take care there.  I miss you brotha!'Til then...=)

1 comment:

  1. We just had a chat session. Potek, ngayon pa niyako pinaiyak! :(

    ReplyDelete