Pages

Monday, June 4, 2007

what happens when friends don't see each other for a long time...

I haven't seen my friends for almost the whole summer vacation.  That's how things get busy with us these days.  First, a lot of my friends are taking up Nursing and you know how demanding that course is!  They have duty almost the whole vacation and the others are either quarterly,  tri-sem, took advance class and basketball practice.  So we see each other like four times for the whole vacation.Bummer!  So after a long time of not seeing my friends we decided to chill-out in tuki's place and bond once again.  It's maybe because of the time we missed so nung nagkita-kita eh super asaran and barahan to the MAX!=S  im one pikon person and they won't even stop! I was even throwing tantrums already but still they continued.  Parang bata na talaga dating ko,ayaw talaga tumigil! I think they even enjoyed me being frantic!ganun ata nila ko na-miss to piss me off!haaaay! I ended up going home at 1am! Oh my gosh! I got in so much sh*t with ym siblings for that...don't worry I know my limitations.  I guess that's what happens when friends don't see each other for a long time.'til then...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment