Pages

Monday, June 4, 2007

wooohoooo!my baru's finally here!=)

I had a hard time sleeping over the past two days.Aside from the fact that my body clock's used to staying up 'til 2am, I was thinking. It's my personal belief it's one good reason why people can't sleep at night..Di ba sabi-sabi na 'pag di ka nakatulog eh my nag-iisip sayo...Maybe you're thinking too.Basta un na un! The other night, I was thinking that in 24 hrs. baru would be going home.  Probably she's having ahard time sleeping too 'coz excited ne umuwi.  I don't really konw.  One thing is certain: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!  Just yesterday, walang kwenta globe fone ko! Actually,even my sun so whenever one of them beeps, I get surprised that someone remembered me.  It was just the second time that my globe fone beeped...OH MY GOSH! It was from my baru.  Boarding na daw sila.  Medyo nakaroon kasi ng confusion kailan dating nya dito.  Since then, I couldn't help but tick-off the hours until she arrives. Eversince, I knew that she was going home, I had this countdown 'til today and finally it's all over.  She's finally here!=) As I was typing this, I got an anonymous call, I knew it was her right away!=)  I couldn't shout out loud 'coz I'm in the net cafe right now.  OH MY GOSH!!! She's finally home.=)  I can't wait to give her a tight hug! I MISSED HER SO MUCH!=)  hey baru! back to the good ol' days ok...Cheers you're here!'til then...=)

1 comment:

  1. Yo! Kailan meet up? :) I miss you guys.Sorry walang paramdam masyado. :|

    ReplyDelete