Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

walang katulad...

walang katulad ang salitang tama para ilarawan ang pamilya ko.whew!lalim ata nun! Anyway,  nothing compares to them...  For one, of course they're your own blood and flesh but other than that, our family's like one big barkada!=P When I was a kid, all I did was play.  I can't butt in to their conversation,  I still can't but I can joke around my older cousins.  The age gap betwen us was already bridged as I and my younger cousins, nephews and nieces gre older and my older cousins learned to live young.haha!  I was the youngest in the entire family for quite awhile and so when my nephew came, I was happy that I'm no longer the bunso.  My titas still think I'm this little girl and fascinates them that I'm all "grown-up".  You should hear them muse about me!  Wala kaming katulad kasi lahat connect.=)  San ka naman nakakita na pagkatapos ng libing eh kain and picture galore?? My mom's cousin ( so my tita), passed away last week.  It wasn't long before that we lost tita cora (my  mom's sister).  But we know they're in a better place.  It was Maundy Thursday adn we just left max's after the burial to head our way to Visita Iglesia.  While we were stuck in traffic, my cousins ate donna and ate daisy started to goof-around.  Lagi naman.=P Plus, my mom and titas were joining in.  We were just laughing crazily!sobrang gulo, kulit talaga namin.  Wala talagang katulad! Like they say: To each is his own...  I can't wait for our summer trip! 'til then...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment