Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

swimming beach!=)

Mar. 31,Sat, my friends and I went to Playa Calatagan.=) It's our first-ever summer get-away out of the metro alone!=)yippie! Well, we went to laguna before but that was just a few of us plus we had threemoms and other adults with us!We still couldn't get away... naj needs an "adult" for her to be allowed to go.  What better thought they had in mind??? My sister!  We also had tito jack who drove for us.  So I was left to behave all day!  When I say behave, I mean not being soooo kulit and care-free.haha!  She asked her friend mang gino (LOL!) to go with us so she'll have company since I'm with my friends.  We planned for this trip since our xmas party! sobrang sabik no??haha!  We even bought the groceries together (some of us) and had ate finance for it. Magulo kasi yung chip-in in that case so we decided to just have one person who's going to shell out for all the expenses then we'll just divide and pay after all the expenses are accounted for. Just a day before our trip, ate and I bought a white bikini.Oh!what joy!=) Our call-time was 4am but of course we left almost 6am!  Hanggang ngayon uso pa rin ang late! haha! The beach wasn't much fun 'coz it was low-tide! Nasa malayo na kami hanggang waist ko pa lang! Of course for the others, it was just knee-high.  But I love the sand, and the salty water!=)  Sad I wasn't able to make a sand castle.  I haven't made one ever since I was a kid.  The resort had a great pool thoguth and so we plunged in there after a short dip in the beach.  Basically, we went all the way to Calatagan to swim in a pool! funny!  Takot mga tao sa araw samantalang ako eh sinalo skiat ng araw!=P  I really enjoyed that swimming beach trip with my dear fellas.  Thanks so much for the wonderful years guys!=)  Asenso na mga lakad natin no??I'm looking forward to another trip guys! Probably when barus back??  one more thing...to all who are away, wish you were here.  brotha, yzuelte and baru:missing you guys terribly.=( 'til our next get-away!=)
p.s
I enjoyed cooking eventhough it was just frying...I'd rather eat than cook!haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment