Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

how time flies...

Finally! This one's the present.  As I was cleaning my room during the past few days, I saw a lot of junk and I mean a lot that reminded me of so many memories.  How time flies.  In just a year, a lot of stuff happened.  Just a year ago, mar.  31, I was oh so sad I wasn't able to finish the grad ceremnoy in school for a dramatic reason.  After a year, I was having the time of my life in calatagan with my dear fellas.=)  During this time last year, I was crying 'coz I didn't make it to acctg.  and now I'm so wonderful that I didn't make it there or I could've died already.  Madugo masyado sa amv.haha! Back then, I was nursing my bruised ego and now everything that happened back then was sooooo like yeaterday!  I can't even think why I dealt about it for so long.  Time really flies so fast!  I just confirmed myself to economics major two days ago. Eco na!Eco na!Eco na!aaaah!aaaah!waaaaaah! (doobidoo un) In june, I'll be in my junior year!grabe! Ang bilis! I wish I have a clock stopper and time machine to make time stop anytime I want and go back to the past to relinquish wonerful memories...=) that's it for now...'til then...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment