Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

jammin' pare!

Last sat. apr. 14, my sister and I together with our cousins and aunts went to Antipolo. My nephews were throwing a pool party the next day. Since it's far, we decided to sleep overnight there so we won't have to worry about the time and tire ourselves out with travel.  It was almost 8pm when we got there and my nephews ( though I treat them like cousins 'coz maliit lang naman age gap and I'm way too young to be called tita!) were preparing for this gig they wanted to see in eastwood. My cousin (their mom) asked us if we wanted to come.  Hell yeah! None of us wanted ti be stuck at home doing chores for the party. haha!  I even met up with my great friend Iyah.=) I miss her.  So we were there standing in the crowd, elbows rubbing and I can't hardly breathe!  It was all good 'coz I really had fun.=) I'm not a partyphile so I don't go to Libis but the restaurants there are great.=)  It was nice to bond and enjoy with my cousins.  Ibang trip yun.  A lot of bands performed and they just rocked the crowd. Ate don's ( my cousin) really cool to be going with her kids and bare with their kind of music...it was loud! But she didn't mind.  We got home around 2am and we went to the pool party before lunch.  Oh my gosh!  The water's fabtastic for the summer heat.=)  It was like 90% chlorine and 10% water. sobrang tapang!  Swimming galore!  Jammin' wasn't over 'coz my cousin and her three boys performed for us. Meron pang nag-iingay na mga bata.  Apparently only one from the "band" was invited.  Oh! My nephew got into trouble for that.  Anyway, it was really fun and cool except for those pasaway kiddos! 'til then...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment