Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

oh so fabuloso!

Ever since summer break came, my love life's on hold...or should I say off???haha!=P That gives you an idea they're from school.  Nothing serious really but it's great to know that I exist to them somehow.  Big thanks to friendster  ( I dunno if her has a multiply) and to texting. =)  Over the weekend, I checked his account and made sure he would notice me.haha!papansin!  Siyempre dapat swabe!  'Di halata na gusto kong mag-react siya sakin.  I juts hope he doesn't read blogs or else I'm busted! Then I checked my other crushie's multiply account and was surprised to see his photo album with his chic's already gone.  I checked the chic's profile:single.  What happened??  I know I shouln't be happy but I am. tsk!tsk! bad!  Ambilis ah!  Just last night, I decided to text him good night.  Pathetic, yeah but what the heck?  Oh my gosh! he replied!  They're really over 'coz back when they were still together, he wouldn't reply.  If you could just hear my heart sing...I'm smiling like a fool.=P Most probably, I know I wouldn't end up with any of them.  I'm just enjoying my detour before that ONE comes.=)  oh so fabuloso! ; P 'til then...=)

2 comments: