Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2007

just like the weather...

last feb 15, just a day after V-day, the weather was oh so gloomy!Just like it, I felt the same.  I was still in a good mood from my V-day when I saw this black civic car with its familiar plate...'Lo and behold! there was kalbo driving and next to him in the passnger seat was a girl!!!Boom baby! I don't know if she's whoever to him!I hope she's just a dear friend.  Nothing more to that..haaaay! It really made me gloomy!=S Then it rained  was I was on  my way home.  I guess the Sky knoew how I felt that time. Nyak! Drama...  But then, you know how it goes after a rain, sunshine... So I felt really bad about it.  You see I like that kalbo a lot.  What I did was watch Princess Hours (DVD) with my sib.  haha! LIfe saver talaga si Xin (prince).  So there...gloomy for some moments then, bounce back to vibrant mood. 'til then...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment