Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2007

jocks (stones) day!

feb. 16, Friday, as I was patiently waiting for my couz in UST, I was all bored and just sat in calderon.  Our first sighting was 19? Basta si wow legs! Next were 08,10, 11, 20... I was waiting for joicey in the commerce bldg that time when 11, passed by.  When I went to look the other way, I saw 08.  Then fresh from class, 10...  After parting ways, in dapitan, I walked backed inside the campus.  I saw 20.  I didn't see 21 ( we always see him!) that time. So I killed time with stuffs then eventually ended up sitting in a bench in calderon.  When I started to get bored, there goes the balck civic again.  I quickly sprayed some cologne.  I thought he couldn't find space for parking so drove again.  Next free space was so near to me. Oh my gosh!  But then, he continued driving and exited the campus! What the?? Not again??  So out of topak, I texted him.  We exchanged messages (wow!achievement!) and I waited fro him to return before meeting up with qtie.  After like a century, my tita and couz arrived.  NAligaw nga! My tita was in shock to see that the campus is all different from the last time she saw it.  We passed my cousin's form and toured them a bit then went to grab some meal in Mcdonald's.  When we were almost done in the counter with our orders, I saw these four towering guys.  I knew them right away even if i just saw them from my peripheral view.  One was even a friend of mine who was maing kulit.  When I looked at him and smiled, aba pati yung tatlong loko nakangiti.  Nyay! Maybe all those gym escapades before made them atleast familiar with my face.  The cashier was kidding them if they are players.  She then said:"Ah jocks...jockstone players!"  Hilarious! Imagining them paly that.=P To top it off, I was walking towards the Church when I saw 21!Fun, fun day for me...=) 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment