Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

single and lovely... =)



 
Felice San Valentino! Happy Valentines! Maligayang Araw ng mga puso! All over the world, people have their own gimmicks during this day. I have my own too. =P  Living single all my life, kala niyo ba mga lovers lang my date??haha! since 2nd yr. high, my single friends and I go out this time of the year to celebrate singlehood!woohoo! We’re free from all the drama, sh*t, pain and what-haves of love! You may think I’m anti-love…hell no! I just see the bad side of it… Haven’t seen the good side yet. Kalbo can you show me??haha!kidding! =P Well, my single chicas and I just went to starbucks…grrr! I still bought my frap! I’m technically allowed to go on dates (that’s what I know since I’m 18 already) but no one’s brave enough to ask.  Oh well...their lost! Imagine I’m a precious jewel. haha! Talk about uber confident!=P as the yeard passed, our single circle gets smaller and smaller.  Now we’re like four?? And I think I’m the only one na walang suitors or whatsoever as in solid!haha!I’m just patiently waiting while enjoying my time.  A lovely person like me won’t have a hard time.  haha! Just kidding.   I remember a dear friend told me when we were in 4th yr. while we were having facial wash after pe, that I’m a chic as in chic for guys. Tipong darling. haha! Un nga lang I really like height daw. Bakit my guys naman into petite ah. haha! I guess they’re really intimidated with my personality.  Hindi naman dapat!haha! My sib and I are sometimes wondering what’s it with us ‘coz we don’t have any boylets.  I think we’re just really careful and picky.haha! Who wants their hearts ripped open right?? Another thing is, I won’t change for others.  I mean I am who I am.  Love me or hate me. haha! I say, you love me and you won’t regret.  Cheers to all the singles and lovely! Cheers to us!=) ‘til then…Ü

p.s.
come around soon…haha!

5 comments:

  1. WTF ANG LANDI NG POST NA ITO WALA AKO MASAY =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUKHA KANG LASING NA SINGLE PERSON.HAHA! :))

    " I remember a dear friend told me when we were in 4th yr. while we were having facial wash after pe, that I’m a chic as in chic for guys. Tipong darling. haha! Un nga lang I really like height daw." -either si star 'to or si nix ;)

    HUH?! nagstarbucks tayo??

    ReplyDelete
  3. sino kasama mo? nagtaka naman ako bigla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made this blog morning of valentines...the plan was to go to starbucks right??but then last minute cancelled it..un...as for the chic comment, 'twas nikki who told me that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh well.ganyan pag single!nag-iinarte sa mga pose!=)

    ReplyDelete