Pages

Friday, February 23, 2007

a talk over three fraps, chips and cookies…

Finally! After canceling it for two times, we went to starbucks.  Thing is, we had someone hitched with us.  Remember the singles’ gimmick??All the same, it doesn’t  matter.  We went there to relax, have frap and hopefully make mg feel good.haha! Anyway, we were talking, basically catching things up with one another ‘coz we haven’t seen each other for awhile now.  Our V-day, my kilig moments with some of my boylets (haha!)mg’s potential one, wongki’s surprise for tuki and a lot of other stuff.  wongki treated us.=) Then we had chips and cookies to go with our fraps.  We even had pics for evidence.haha!  I always enjoy it everytime we have talks, chats, whatever you want to call it ‘coz I feel like we’re all sensible and mature.  You should hear us talk.  Dati parang usapan lang san gimmck, cute ng bagong top sa ganitong store.  Parang mga mababaw lang.  Now, we still have those kind of talks but we also talk about expensive fastfood that takes a big part of our allowance, ba’t tatakbo isang tao sa pulitika eh hindi naman karapat-dapat, stuffs that are serious and all.  Nakakatuwang isipin, that we have grown at the right time.  nuff said.  wongki, thanks for the frap again and mg, take it easy ok??  I miss you all guys.  Let’s go out sometime.  All of us. Basta un. ‘til then…Ü


p.s
status with kalbo is progessing.yippie!=)


p.s again
my siblings and I had our grocery day.yey!=)

3 comments:

  1. when u go back, MATURE TALK NA TOH seriously. i miss those!!loveyou:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUHUHU! CRAPPINESS WALA AKO!
    Times like these when I curse being in my school. :(
    I miss you guys!

    When was this?? Last saturday?? CRAP TALAGAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to have a frappe and drink it up with you people! harhar...

    ReplyDelete