Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

my bestfrend turned a year older

last march 09, Friday, my bestfrenfd turned a year older. he's now a lolo!kidding!=P anyway, i had my PE practice that day and after that, i waited for qtie while hangin- out with her inside the campus...fast-forward...we were supposed to be in  greenwhich earlier than bestfrend and his delegation (haha!) but we were late...so there was a little friction between the lovies..anyway, i didn't have to be a referee that day 'coz they settled it out.  I forgot it was a friday and ate pizza!grrrrr!All the same it was just two slices but still...Anyway, tapos na yun.  qtie and i were super shocked when we saw that bestfrend invited his whole block!goodness!kala namin mga 6 to 10 persons lang...ayon...'twas fun especially i got to hang-out with one of my coolest couple friends.haha!ilan lang naman kasi sila!haaaaay!ka-miss times like that...'til then....

No comments:

Post a Comment