Pages

Friday, January 5, 2007

better than the last...

Dec. 20, paskuhan baby!Ü there were news that the fireworks display would be shorter.  But when I watched it, I had a stiff neck!  It was fantastic!=)  I got to hang-out with my great friends.  First, with my college friends and then with my highschool friends. Tatlo lang naman kami napadpad ng uste. haha!  =P Though we didn’t have any mat or paper to sit on the field, it was still cool ‘coz for the first time, I got my food from mcdonald’s in 12 minutes.  Talagang inorasan ko.  Last year, it took us almost two hrs. for our meal and it was just chicken!  This year, I had cheese burger and chicken fillet..ok di ba?? There were bands who performed aside from the university bands.  Urbandub, Dicta License and Sponge Cola.  They made the students bang their heads, scream and sing their lungs out.  I even saw my dear luvie. haha!  5”10’ or 5”11’ mr. smiley.ÜÜÜ definitely this paskuhan is better than the last!’ til then…Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment