Pages

Friday, January 5, 2007

great bonding time...


 

for a change, qtie and I bonded with our friends in ust.  Where at?? Where the magic continues—enchanted kingdom!!!  Kahit mga puyat from paskuhan, everyone was energetic once we got in.  We had some minor problem with the tickets but that was ok.  All out na yun. Nandun na kami eh.  Ang saya ng feeling to have friends.  Friends like them.  Well I wouldn’t choose people to be my friend if they’re not cool in my standards right??Ü  We got there around 11am and left around 10.30 pm. Talk about sulit!=P It was so fun, coz I spent quality time with them and there was no line for the rides.  If there was, it was not those winding lines which you have to wait for hours.  Of course I didn’t ride space shuttle. Ano ko baliw?! Never!  When the sun went down, we too were down. Haha!  Lowbatt na but still rode rides and walked in the theme park.  I was soaking after two consecutive rides in rio grande. It’s as if my clothes were fresh from the washing machine. haha! As if the fireworks during paskuhan weren’t enough, we watched the display there, then left afterwards.



p.s
I lost my pillow.=(
It was given to me by my bestfriend..
haaay!





No comments:

Post a Comment