Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Photo Crazy :)

Day 55 - if you can have anything in this world what would it be? (picture)

inner peace :)

A few kids asked me what I want for Christmas and I replied "It's something that can't be bought". This is what I want for these holidays :) Inner Peace. I could only fully get this if I let myself be calm and peaceful.

For the past days, weeks and months even, I've been quietly praying for inner peace. I have mastered the steps but the soul is still lost. During Simbang Gabi, I have realized what I was looking for and now on Christmas Day, I can happily say that I have found that one thing I've been looking for, inner peace ♥♥♥

Sure, there are still things that bother me but it never bothered me as much as it did in the past. Hurrah for inner peace Bro!

Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment