Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Photo Crazy :)

Day 54 - greatest/ most fulfilling thing you bought

the best book ever :)

I've always wanted my own Bible since 2008 when I joined the Youth Encounter. I don't like to bring the Bible we have at home 'coz it was mighty heavy and old. I vowed to buy one myself when I start earning my own money.

For some VERY strange reasons, I got my first, second and so on pay checks but I wasn't able to purchase a Bible! Just recently, I was able to finally buy one and I felt really, really good! It's a tiny step closer in wanting to know God even more. :) Faith is something you don't really have to flaunt. As long as you have that great connection with God, you're good to go. This is probably one of the rare moments that I let people know that hey! I do have a relationship with Bro. 'Di lang talaga halata ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment