Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Photo Crazy :)

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Day 14 - creepiest photo you have

photo is in black and white. too graphical if not

I was looking for a photo of me. I saw one but I forgot which folder it was in. I tried looking for it over the weekend but all I got was a headache from browsing thru my gazillion photos. I read the topic again and saw that it was the creepiest photo I have, not exactly a photo of me.

Being hemophobic (someone who fears blood), I had to muster all guts to actually watch how a pig is being butchered. I panic at the mere sight of blood! That is something creepy for me. I took pity on the poor creature. I watched the entire procedure from start to end. I literally became a vegetarian for a day (I can't last more than a day of not eating meat). I'm really sorry if you are someone for animal rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment