Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Photo Crazy :)

Day 13 - most loved athlete and why

Initially, I wanted my photo alone but I would look like I'm full of myself. I am definitely an athlete although I wasn't able to make it big. I love playing sports and my greatest dream WAS to play for the National Team. I play a lot of sports but I really want to try soccer since 2009! Now, somebody grab me that spikes please :)

Chi Chu (Chris Tiu) is my highschool love! The first time I saw him on a magazine back in 2004, my heart skipped a beat. He's probably my biggest crush in the basketball world. I remember me and my friends got that very elusive tickets to a La Salle- Ateneo game back when we were in highschool! Nasa green side kami pero nagccheer ako for the blue team. Ang awkward lang! This photo was taken when my college friends and I watched Ateneo vs. UST game.

No comments:

Post a Comment