Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Photo Crazy :)

Day 11- dream destination

Ever since I saw that black and white drawing of a gondola in a river from my Nido coloring book when I was six or seven, I thought to myself that I must ride that awesome boat one day.

Fast-forward to a couple of years after, I still wanted to go there. Now that I'm mature and wiser, I promised myself that I would go there one day with mum and pap and perhaps ate too (kuya are you coming with us?) to go and see Venice in Italy.

I will ride a gondola, enjoy it and perhaps ask the gondolier to let me steer for a moment and I would sing "Hopiang 'di mabili, may amag sa tabi!" Seriously :))
 
Wait for me Venice!♥

p.s So far, this is the only photo that wasn't from my own collection of photos in the computer. This was photographed by my good friend, Keisie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment